Thursday, January 29, 2004

A Quick Brief on James' Travel Plans

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick brief of what I’m doing and planning on doing....

Ok, firstly, I’ve been working at the schools and at the pub at the same time. I've seen snow blizzards, and been caught in one too.

In Mid March I plan to go to Hanover, Germany for a week for a trade show for Etechgroup back at home. Then spend a few days in Berlin, and then travel back to London for a few days to sort out travel plans and other things.

I’ll then fly to Lisbon, Portugal, where I will begin a big trip across to Athens via other countries(including visiting Jana in Slovakia in August). This trip consists of Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Rep, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Italy, Croatia, and Greece.

I will fly from Athens to London to Melbourne late October back home, in time for my brothers wedding. Jana may or may not accompany me depending on finance, visas, etc. I will stay at home for two months, for my birthday, Xmas, new years and summer weather!

Then, finances permitting, I will fly back to England after New Years to work till my holiday visa expires.

After that I travel through England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Cornwall, fly to Egypt, Cyprus, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania/Latvia, St Petersburg, Moscow, Russia, Tran Siberian railway down to Mongolia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand,, visiting my sister in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia then getting back home by the following xmas 2005.

No comments: